Remote – Social Media AssistantAugust 14, 2020 2020-08-14 6:30
Must be located in GA, FL, or VI,
We are seeking:
A full time Social Media Assistant who constantly stays up to date on all social media trends while continuously keeping a ‘customer-first’ and sales mentality. The ideal candidate is creative, analytic, and can execute all tasks in a timely manner assigned to them by our Social Media Marketing Associate.
As the Social Media Assistant, you will fully assist our Social Media Marketing Associate with all things content planning, organizing, and executing as well as social media copy creation.
- Education or related experience in social media marketing / digital advertising
- A willingness to try new things with minimal fear of failure
- A positive, energetic, professional attitude and customer focused mindset
- Self-motivation and the ability to efficiently multitask
- Passion for continuous improvement in an ever-changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and ability to work and think independently while taking ownership of projects to ensure they are fully implemented
- Extreme attention to details and accuracy
- Create and schedule content and copy
- Complete all tasks presented by our Social Media Marketing Associate in a timely manner centered around Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter
- Research trends on social media platforms
- Stay up to date on industry and competitor trends