Assistant Graphic DesignerAugust 11, 2020 2020-08-13 22:23
How to Apply:
Please apply at the link below.
Brandifi is the very first women black-owned design firm here to help women entrepreneurs find beauty within their purpose, while we bring out the beauty of their brand with our designs. We are also faith-based business as well. Our whole team is remote and even though we are not near each other we still connect as a family. Visit our Instagram to learn more about us. https://www.instagram.com/imbrandified/
About the Position
You must know your way around Adobe Illustrator, have a unique style & creativity. Due to conflict of interest, you must not own your own graphic design business.
We are looking for a creative, clean style graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. What is the role of a graphic designer? The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, and layouts.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d love to see your work. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, procreate )
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus